Property Management Ltd can undertake all
matters in connection with a letting from the initial seeking
and vetting of a tenant (including employers, previous landlords
and credit reference checks) through the negotiation of
rental process and the drawing up of an appropriate Tenancy
Agreement and Inventory of contents (where applicable).
Through our own maintenance team we are able to project
manage major refurbishment through to minor repairs and
general cleaning and preparing a property to rent including
gas safety checks and electrical inspections.
Full Management Service includes:
- Market appraisal giving recommendations.
- Production of full property particulars
including colour photographs and room measurements.
- Advertising on our own and associated
- Advertising in the local press (subject
- Match the property to prospective tenants
via our comprehensive mailing list.
- Accompany viewings where necessary and
hold and monitor keys.
- Introduce and comprehensively assess
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement and Inventory
- Advise utility suppliers and council
- Collect rent and pay balances direct
to the landlords account
- Collect a bond and hold in a designated
clients account as 'Stakeholders'
- Conduct periodic inspections to assess
the need for maintenance repairs which can be catered
for via our established contacts with builders, plumbers,
etc We will provide a written report on the general condition
of the property and associated matters.
- Account to Landlords on a monthly basis
with an itemised statement.
- Provide tenants with a 24 hour phone
number for emergency repairs
- Check the property upon the tenants vacation;
read the meters and settle any bond due.